A whole bunch of new things have been popping up out of nowhere this week. Things that further complicate my thoughts of life in general and where I want to go with it.

First, I was emailed from a woman in Florida who just received funding to open a preschool exclusively for preschool aged students with disabilities. Any kind of disability accepted. I was a fan of hers on Facebook and she contacted me to see if I may be interested in a position at the school. It would not open until next year. Since, it is so new and doesn't have consistent funding I have my doubts, but this yet points to a drastic move outside Michigan. All arrows are pointing South. Very far South. South outside of my comfort zone. Some more to think about.

Second, I met another man yesterday a few years older than me. He is interested in going out. He was my substitute teacher's aide and was very nice. Why is this important? Well, I asked for a parade of men to come into my life and it seems to have started! Three very nice guys in the last 12 months. My odds are getting better. Some more to think about.

So, you see a whole bunch of new things happening that make me go hmmm. My latest series of events that is leading me to somewhere!