I am prepared to admit I have a problem. A serious problem. A problem I never imagined I would ever have. What is it you wonder? It is an addiction. It is an addiction to something I never thought I could be addicted to. Should I share something so private? I suppose that everyone that reads this blog are invited souls that already pretty much accepts me as I am.

Hello, My name is Janet. I have an addiction. I am addicted to PUERTO RICO!

I wanna go back in the worst way and be there longer than a couple weeks. My brain is working overtime scheming how to get back. The culture is amazing. The history rich. The land phenomenal. The water is alive. There is so much I want to learn about it.

I usually accomplish my goals. But this is crazy even for me. This is a step out there. It is over a thousand miles away. Not to mention it is basically another freaking country despite being a commonwealth of the United States. Must think further about this. Must think how I can satisfy this need and desire. Must think why and where I'm being led. What am I being told? What am I suppose to do? This is more than a lackadaisical I want to go there for vacation. This is an impulse. It feels like something inside me has been found that I never knew was there. I've been asking the Gods where my path is and am I following it. Lots of meditating on it. I need to think.

Puerto Rico or bust!